Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Navarre Beach Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Navarre Beach Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Navarre Beach Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Navarre Beach Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
NAVARRE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Navarre Beach FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
NAVARRE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Navarre Beach Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Navarre Beach Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Navarre Beach Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
NAVARRE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Navarre Beach Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Navarre Beach Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Navarre Beach Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Navarre Beach Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN NAVARRE BEACH FLORIDA
NAVARRE BEACH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
NAVARRE BEACH FLORIDA:
Navarre Beach, is an unincorporated community in Santa Rosa County in the U.S. state of Florida. It is on Santa Rosa Island, a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico. The community is considered part of the Pensacola–Ferry Pass–Brent Metropolitan Statistical Area.
NAVARRE BEACH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 638.
Males: 328 (51.4%)
Females: 310 (48.6%)
Median resident age: 50.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $61,031
Navarre Beach: $61,031
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $28,620
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $162,500
Navarre Beach: $162,500
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,145.
Navarre Beach FHA MORTGAGE / Navarre Beach VA / Navarre Beach Navarre Beach FHA REFINANCE / Navarre Beach NO CREDIT / Navarre Beach BAD CREDIT / Navarre Beach HARD MONEY / Navarre Beach LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Navarre Beach
Immediately to its east is Navarre Beach County Park, formerly one of Florida's state parks. Immediately to its west is a portion of the Gulf Islands National Seashore, and further west is the city of Pensacola Beach. To the north, across Santa Rosa Sound and on the mainland, is the community of Navarre.
Navarre Beach experiences hurricanes, and severe damage was done by several. Erin and Opal in 1995,Hurricane Ivan in September 2004, and Hurricane Dennis in July 2005 each had significant impacts on the community. Landfalling hurricanes cause significant damage to Navarre Beach due to its position on a low-lying barrier island. Other hurricanes that affected the area were Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Hurricane Gustav in 2008, and Hurricane Isaac in 2012.
Much of the 1978 film Jaws 2 was filmed at Navarre Beach. Hotel scenes in the movie were filmed at the Navarre Beach Holiday Inn, a complex subsequently destroyed by Hurricane Ivan. Construction of a new hotel on the site of the Holiday Inn is set to begin in 2014 and the hotel will open in 2015.