Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Nalcrest Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Nalcrest Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Nalcrest Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Nalcrest Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
NALCREST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Nalcrest FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
NALCREST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Nalcrest Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Nalcrest Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Nalcrest Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
NALCREST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Nalcrest Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Nalcrest Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Nalcrest Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Nalcrest Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN NALCREST FLORIDA
NALCREST FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Nalcrest, Florida is a retirement community in Polk County. The community's ZIP code is 33856. It is part of the Lakeland–Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Nalcrest FHA MORTGAGE / Nalcrest VA / Nalcrest Nalcrest FHA REFINANCE / Nalcrest NO CREDIT / Nalcrest BAD CREDIT / Nalcrest HARD MONEY / Nalcrest LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Nalcrest
The community's name is an acronym for National Association of Letter Carriers Retirement, Education, Security and Training, as it was designed by and continues to be operated by the Nalcrest Foundation, Inc., a branch of the National Association of Letter Carriers, the union representing United States Postal Service city letter carriers. It was the brainchild of William Doherty, the first United States Ambassador to Jamaica and NALC President from 1941–1962.
The community consists of 253 acres (1.0 km2), 153 acres (0.6 km2) of which are developed into 500 garden-style apartments. The remaining 100 acres (0.4 km2) are undeveloped and includes Lake Weohyakapka, a lake of 15 acres around which the community is developed.
The apartments are a mix of efficiency and one-bedroom units, and all are on ground level. Units are leased on an annual basis and the rental rate includes water, sewer, trash removal, basic cable TV, interior/exterior maintenance, and use of the community's recreational facilities (but not electricity). Pets are not permitted. In addition to being NALC retirees in good standing, tenants must also be able to care for themselves and for housekeeping chores, as the community is not an assisted living facility and does not have an on-site physician.