Okeechobee County is a county located in the state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 39,996. The county seat is Okeechobee. Okeechobee County comprises the Okeechobee, FL Micropolitan Statistical Area, which is included in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Port St. Lucie, FL Combined Statistical Area. Okeechobee County was incorporated in 1917. It was named for the Lake Okeechobee. The county has a total area of 892 square miles.
Serving all Brevard County Florida areas including: Okeechobee, Ancient Oaks, Barber Quarters, Basinger, Basswood Estates, Country Hills Estates, Cypress Quarters, Deans Court, Dixie Ranch Acres, Duberry Gardens, Echo Estates, Everglades, Fort Drum, Four Seasons, Hilolo, Mildred, Oak Park, Okeechobee Little Farms, Quail Acres, Rookerville, Sherman, Taylor Creek, Taylor Creek Isle, Treasure Island, Upthegrove Beach, Whispering Pines
OKEECHOBEE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Okeechobee County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Okeechobee Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Okeechobee County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Okeechobee County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Okeechobee County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Okeechobee County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Okchobee County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Okeechobee County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- OKEECHOBEE FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 39,467 (63% urban, 37% rural); it was 35,910 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 5,554
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 4,630
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 9,430
Renter-occupied apartments: 3,829 (it was 3,163 in 2000)
% of renters here: 25%
Land area: 774 sq. mi.
Water area: 117.6 sq. mi.
Population density: 52 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Okeechobee County: 83.0 (low, U.S. average is 100)