Lake County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 297,052. Its county seat is Tavares, and its largest city is Clermont. Lake County is included in the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,157 square miles
Serving all Lake County Florida areas including: Clermont, Eustis, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Leesburg, Mascotte, Minneola, Mount Dora, Tavares, Umatilla, Astatula, Howey-in-the-Hills, Lady Lake, Montverde, Altoona, Astor, Bassville Park, Ferndale, Four Corners, Grand Island, Lake Kathryn, Lake Mack-Forest Hills, Lanier, Lisbon, Mount Plymouth, Okahumpka, Orange Bend, Paisley, Pine Lakes, Pittman, Silver Lake, Sorrento, The Villages (partly), Yalaha
LAKE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Lake County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Lake County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Lake County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Lake County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Lake County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Lake County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Lake County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- LAKE FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 303,186 (81% urban, 19% rural); it was 210,528 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 56,299
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 36,503
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 72,047
Renter-occupied apartments: 28,487 (it was 16,366 in 2000)
% of renters here: 19%
Land area: 953 sq. mi.
Water area: 203.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 316 people per square mile(high).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Lake County: 91.8 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)