Jackson County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 49,746. Its county seat is Marianna. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 955 square mile.
Serving all Jackson County Florida areas including: Graceville, Jacob City, Marianna, Alford, Bascom, Campbellton, Cottondale, Grand Ridge, Greenwood, Malone, Sneads, Cypress, Dellwood, Two Egg, Round Lake, Compass Lake, Oakdale, Simsville, Webbville
JACKSON FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Jackson County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Jackson County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Jackson County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Jackson County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Jackson County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Jackson County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Jackson County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- JACKSON FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 48,968 (25% urban, 75% rural); it was 46,755 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 6,623
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 6,257
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 12,943
Renter-occupied apartments: 4,537 (it was 3,677 in 2000)
% of renters here: 22%
Land area: 916 sq. mi.
Water area: 38.9 sq. mi.
Population density: 54 people per square mile(average).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Jackson County: 82.6 (low, U.S. average is 100)