Monroe County is a county located in the state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 73,090. Its county seat is Key West. Monroe County includes the islands of the Florida Keys. Monroe County comprises the Key West, FL Micropolitan Statistical Area. It is created on 1823. The county has a total area of 3,738 square miles.
Serving all Monroe County Florida areas including: Monroe County FL, Key West, Marathon, Key Colony Beach, Layton, Islamorada
MONROE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Monroe County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Monroe Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Monroe County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Monroe County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Monroe County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Monroe County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Monroe County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Monroe County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- MONROE FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 74,809 (91% urban, 9% rural); it was 79,589 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 9,759
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 8,742
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 21,900
Renter-occupied apartments: 14,128 (it was 13,186 in 2000)
% of renters here: 38%
Land area: 997 sq. mi.
Water area: 2740.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 74 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Monroe County: 99.9 (near average, U.S. average is 100)