Holmes County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 19,927. Its county seat is Bonifay. Holmes County was created in 1848. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 489 square miles.
Serving all Holmes County Florida areas including: Cape Canaveral, Cocoa,Cocoa Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Kennedy Space Center, June Park, Lotus, Melbourne Shores, Merritt Island, Micco, Mims, Patrick Air Force Base, Pineda, Port St. John, Scottsmoor, Sharpes, Shiloh, South Cocoa Beach, South Patrick Shores, Suntree, Tropic, Viera, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Titusville, West Melbourne, Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Malabar, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne Village, Palm Shores, Angel City, Aurantia, Barefoot Bay, Bellwood, Canaveral Groves, Cocoa West, Courtenay, Eau Gallie, Floridana Beach, Georgiana, Indianola,
HOLMES FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Holmes County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Holmes County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Holmes County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Holmes County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Holmes County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Holmes County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Holmes County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- HOLMES FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 19,804 (21% urban, 79% rural); it was 18,564 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 2,670
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 3,040
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 5,645
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,644 (it was 1,276 in 2000)
% of renters here: 18%
Land area: 482 sq. mi.
Water area: 6.3 sq. mi.
Population density: 41 people per square mile(average).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Holmes County: 82.6 (low, U.S. average is 100)