Glades County is a county in Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 12,884. The official Brevard County seat has been located in Moore Haven. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 987 square miles.
Serving all Glades County Florida areas including: Brighton Seminole Indian Reservation, Buckhead Ridge, Lakeport, Moore Haven, Muse, Palmdale
GLADES FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Glades County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Glades County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Glades County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Glades County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Glades County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Glades County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Glades County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- GLADES FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 13,107 (29% urban, 71% rural); it was 10,576 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 1,453
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 2,071
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 3,145
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,009 (it was 707 in 2000)
% of renters here: 18%
Land area: 774 sq. mi.
Water area: 212.8 sq. mi.
Population density: 16 people per square mile(low).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Glades County: 83.3 (low, U.S. average is 100)