Gilchrist County is a rural county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 16,939. The official Brevard County seatis Trenton. Gilchrist County was created in 1925 making it the youngest county in Florida. It was named for Albert W. Gilchrist, Governor of Florida from 1909 to 1913. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 355 square miles.
Serving all Gilchrist County Florida areas including: Fanning Springs, Trenton, Craggs, Curtis, Little Lake City, Lottieville, Neals, Tyler, Wannee, Waters Lake, Wilcox Junction, Wilcox, Williford
GILCHRIST FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Gilchrist County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Gilchrist County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Gilchrist County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Gilchrist County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Gilchrist County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Gilchrist County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Gilchrist County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- GILCHRIST FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 16,815 (16% urban, 84% rural); it was 14,437 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 2,880
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 2,251
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 4,326
Renter-occupied apartments: 990 (it was 695 in 2000)
% of renters here: 14%
Land area: 349 sq. mi.
Water area: 6.6 sq. mi.
Population density: 49 people per square mile(average).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Gilchrist County: 83.2 (low, U.S. average is 100)