ALACHUA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
Florida Mortgage lenders .com provide Florida first time home buyers and current Alachua Florida home owners the ability FHA mortgage a Florida home with less than 3.5% down payment or FHA refinance a Alachua Florida home up to 96.5% of the home value. Research Alachua Florida home loan programs which help you to buy a Alachua Florida home. Also, learn about FHA minimum credit requirements, or get pre approved today. Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com will show you the advantages of how to qualify for an Alachua Florida FHA mortgage if you have bad credit or even no credit .
ALACHUA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
ALACHUA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ALACHUA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
Alachua Florida is a city in Alachua County, Florida, United States. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Alachua Florida’s city's population was just under 10,000. Alachua city is part of the Gainesville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which was home to about 275,000 people at the 2010 census.
ALACHUA FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
|DAVID M SALOM||FLRD5948
28602 NW CR 241
ALACHUA, FL 326150000
|ALONZO V PERKINS||FLRZ431
|ALONSO PERKINS INC
9747 NW 136TH DRIVE
ALACHUA, FL 326150000
Alachua Florida is an Indian word meaning "sink." It was how they depicted the layout of the land. Nestled beneath huge live oaks, magnolias, cedar and hickory trees the town of Alachua is steeped in Florida history dating back to the Spanish explorers who were looking for land for their cattle ranches. The DeSoto trail winds through the area and can be followed by those interested in Indian and Spanish culture.
You can`t talk about the history of Alachua without mentioning the history of another settlement nearby called Newnansville. The two are entwined in early history. In the early 1800`s Alachua County was a wild land inhabited and controlled by the Seminole Indians. Indian raids were common in the area. In 1818, a settlement was established in the area now known as Newnansville.
A treaty was signed in 1824 and the Seminoles were moved to a reservation further south. Early in 1826, a post office was established, roads were built, stores were set up and a settled land began to emerge. This area was then called "Dell`s Post Office" in one historical document and in another it is referred to as "Dell`s Court House". It was named for the Dell brothers who came to the Alachua area during the "Patriot War" (1812-1814). They liked the area and decided to return after the war. A land grant office just east of the present site of the city was built and offered early settlers land, provided they promised to live on the land, farm and keep the Indians off of it. It was located about a mile northeast of present day Alachua.The name "Dell`s Post Office" or "Dell`s Court House" was changed by the Territorial Legislature to "Newnansville" in honor of a Patriot War hero, Daniel Newnan and officially made the Alachua County seat. Alachua was one of the largest counties in the state at this time. The county`s land area has decreased considerably over the years.