Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Safety Harbor FL Pinellas County FL, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs,Clearwater,Dunedin,Gulfport,Indian Rocks Beach,Largo,Madeira Beach,Oldsmar,Pinellas Park,Safety Harbor,Seminole,South Pasadena,St. Pete Beach,St. Petersburg,Tarpon
Fast Consultation - Same Day Approvals
Safety Harbor Florida is a city on the west shore of Tampa Bay in central Pinellas County, Florida. It has a population of about 16,884. It has a total area of 5.1 square miles. Safety Harbor Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Safety Harbor applicants don't realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Collier County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Collier County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Safety Harbor FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Safety Harbor FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Pinellas County mortgage
- Bad Credit Pinellas County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Pinellas County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Safety Harbor FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Pinellas County, FL Mortgage
- Pinellas County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Pinellas County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Pinellas County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Safety Harbor FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
SAFETY HARBOR HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 16,970 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: -1.4%
Males: 8,399 (49.5%)
Females: 8,571 (50.5%)
Median resident age: 47.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34695.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $61,003 (it was $51,378 in 2000)
Safety Harbor: $61,003
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $35,864
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $195,085 (it was $117,700 in 2000)
Safety Harbor: $195,085
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $298,409; Detached houses: $357,044; Townhouses or other attached units: $184,228; In 2-unit structures: $182,654; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $162,227; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $213,337; Mobile homes: $94,077
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,014.