Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Punta Gorda FL Charlotte County FL, Babcock Ranch, Punta Gorda
Punta Gorda Florida is located in Charlotte County, Florida. It has a population of about 16,641. It the city has a total area of 21.0 square miles. It is the county seat of Charlotte County and the only incorporated municipality in the county. Punta Gorda Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Punta Gorda applicants don't realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Charlotte County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Collier County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Punta Gorda FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Punta Gorda FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Charlotte County mortgage
- Bad Credit Charlotte County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Charlotte County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Punta Gorda FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Charlotte County, FL Mortgage
- Charlotte County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Charlotte County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Charlotte County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Punta Gorda FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
PUNTA GORDA HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 16,869 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +17.6%
Males: 8,239 (48.8%)
Females: 8,630 (51.2%)
Median resident age: 64.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33950.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $58,534 (it was $48,916 in 2000)
Punta Gorda: $58,534
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $39,039
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $258,415 (it was $185,000 in 2000)
Punta Gorda: $258,415
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $360,711; Detached houses: $415,759; Townhouses or other attached units: $243,317; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $280,740; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $186,603; Mobile homes: $65,717
Median gross rent in 2012: $830.