FAST - FLORIDA HARD MONEY LENDERS
Hard Money Florida Loan Criteria for Hard Money Lenders Servicing All Florida!
Florida hard money lenders who service Florida Hard Money Lenders can fund Florida Hard Money Loan Applicants who are seeking financing that meets the following loan criteria:
- All Situations + All Credit + Loan Size $75,000 to $5,000,000
- Multi-collateral Subject to all properties conforming to Florida Hard Money Lenders guidelines.
- Hard Money Lenders For Florida Single Family, Multifamily, Manufactured and Residential (1-4 units)
- Hard Money Florida Land Lenders
- Occupancy Owner + Non-owner occupied Florida Hard Money Lenders
- Lien Type 1st position trust deeds and first position Florida Hard Money mortgages
- Loan Purpose Residential Business Purpose (Fix & Flip, Fix to Rent, Buy to Rent, Refinance)
- Term Up to 36 -60 months (preferably 24 months or less)
- Loan-to-Value (LTV)Maximum Loan-to-Value Ratios:
- Up to 75% of "as-is" value not to exceed 90% LTC (determined by purchase price)
- Up to 75% LTV for cash-out refinance
- Includes funds paid through escrow, as well as federal tax liens and taxes on properties other than the subject property.
- Interest Rate Generally, 8-12% net rate to Florida Hard Money Lenders
All Florida hard money lenders offers their own unique terms, the majority of Florida hard money lenders 's partners typically offer hard money for primary and business purpose loans ranging from $75,000 to $5,000,000 for LTVs up to 50-80% at interest rates that generally range between 7%-16%. Terms typically range from 3 months to 60 months and hard money loans for Florida hard money are usually provided for fix and flip, fix to rent, bridge, and buy to rent purposes on Florida owner and non-owner occupied, single family residential Florida homes, town homes, multi family properties.
Florida Hard Money Lenders For All Situations:
- Fast cash quickly for whatever reason
- No Appraisal needed- Case By Case!
- Business cash flow issues
- Working capital
- Bridge loans
- Tax liens
- Credit Challenges
- Mortgage lates
- Debt Consolidation
- No tax returns
- Foreign nationals
- Various other situations where time is of the essence
Hard Money Lenders for Florida Residential Real Estate
Florida Hard money lenders provide financing solutions to Florida Hard Money Loan Applicants who need quick capital for Florida real estate projects and who would not normally qualify for a loan from conventional Florida mortgage lenders. Typical Florida hard money Loan Applicants include enterprising "fix and flippers" and/or rehabbers who proliferated the Florida real estate investment scene after the Florida housing crash and who have maintained a mainstream presence through the continued the available Florida investment opportunity.
The market for hard money loans in Florida hard money is one of the biggest in the nation, as Florida hard money represents the largest and most active Florida single family residential real estate market in the U.S. with millions of housing units. In addition, Florida hard money real estate is the most valuable real estate market in the country with the highest median home prices at an average of $245,169 according to zillow.com.
While Florida hard money lenders has been successful in building out a substantial and robust network of hard money lenders for Florida hard money, we are also selective in who we choose to work with. Each hard money lender undergoes a rigorous vetting process to ensure financial solvency and sound Florida hard money lending practices. To that Florida hard money lenders qualifies potential hard money loan applicants for Florida hard money based on annual and historical loan volume, track record, underwriting guidelines, and company background including the investors past and present experience of it's principals, years in operation, and ability to deploy capital.
The inherent high value of single family houses in Florida hard money has created lucrative house "flipping" opportunities for Florida hard money Applicants who are able to find deals, complete the rehab required on those deals, and then reap profits upon selling those rehabbed assets at attractive Florida sale prices. The profitability of such projects are driven by short holding periods that cannot be slowed by lengthy searches for financing. The faster the Florida hard money mortgage applicants can find financing for his project, the faster he can "fix and flip" the asset. Hard money lenders for Florida hard money real estate projects serve this role and act as important lubricants for reducing deal friction and, more importantly, for providing liquidity in the Florida real estate market. Florida Hard Money Loan Applicants would no doubt indicate the importance of Florida hard money lenders in quickly completing profitable "fix and flip" Florida residential transactions.