Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Lantana FL Palm Beach County FL, Atlantis, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Delray Beach, Greenacres,Highland Beach, Hypoluxo , Juno Beach, Jupiter, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Worth, Lantana , Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, West Palm Beach, Belle Glade Camp, Boca Del Mar, Boca Pointe, Canal Point, Century Village, Cypress Lakes, Dunes Road, Fremd Village-Padgett Island, Golden Lake, Gun Club Estates, Hamptons at Boca Raton.
Lantana Florida is located in Palm Beach County, Florida and has a population of about 10,627. The town has a total area of 2.9 square miles. Lantana Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Lantana applicants don't realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Palm Beach County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Palm Beach County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Lantana FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Lantana FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Palm Beach County mortgage
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Palm Beach County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Lantana FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Palm Beach County, FL Mortgage
- Palm Beach County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Lantana FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
LANTANA HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 10,627 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +12.6%
Males: 5,542 (52.2%)
Females: 5,085 (47.8%)
Median resident age: 40.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33462.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,692 (it was $35,645 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $25,302
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $131,690 (it was $84,600 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $267,053; Detached houses: $286,262; Townhouses or other attached units: $186,492; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $271,272; Mobile homes: $157,184
Median gross rent in 2012: $987.