Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Lake Alfred FL Polk County FL, Auburndale, Bartow, Davenport, Eagle Lake, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Lake Alfred, Lakeland, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Polk City, Winter Haven
Lake Alfred is a city in Polk County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,890 at the 2000 census. The city has a total area of 8.6 square miles. Lake Alfred Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Lake Alfred applicants don't realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Polk County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Polk County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Lake Alfred FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Lake Alfred FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Polk County mortgage
- Bad Credit Polk County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Polk County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Lake Alfred FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Polk County, FL Mortgage
- Polk County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Polk County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Polk County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Lake Alfred FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
Lake ALFRED HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 5,120 (94% urban, 6% rural). Population change since 2000: +31.6%
Males: 2,523 (49.3%)
Females: 2,597 (50.7%)
Median resident age: 38.4 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33850.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $28,963 (it was $36,809 in 2000)
Lake Alfred: $28,963
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $14,181
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $84,243 (it was $73,400 in 2000)
Lake Alfred: $84,243
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $134,993; Detached houses: $148,294; Townhouses or other attached units: $147,421; In 2-unit structures: $92,665; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $129,731; Mobile homes: $66,372; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $8,424
Median gross rent in 2012: $826.