Bad credit FHA Mortgage lenders in Eagle Lake Florida including Polk County FL, Auburndale, Bartow, Davenport, Eagle Lake, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Lake Alfred, Lakeland, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Polk City, Winter Haven
Eagle Lake is a city in Polk County, Florida, United States and it is located within the Central Florida Highlands area of the Atlantic coastal plain with a terrain consisting of flatland interspersed with gently rolling hills. The population was 2,496 at the 2000 census. The city has a total area of 1.4 square mile.
Eagle Lake applicants don't realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Polk County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Polk County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Eagle Lake FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Eagle Lake FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Polk County mortgage
- Bad Credit Polk County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Polk County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Eagle Lake FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Polk County, FL Mortgage
- Broward County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Polk County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Polk County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Eagle Lake FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
Eagle Lake HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 2,321 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: -7.0%
Males: 1,178 (50.8%)
Females: 1,143 (49.2%)
Median resident age: 34.2 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33839.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $43,848 (it was $31,250 in 2000)
Eagle Lake: $43,848
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,025
Eagle Lake city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $102,785 (it was $57,700 in 2000)
Eagle Lake: $102,785
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $120,598; Detached houses: $128,618; In 2-unit structures: $125,397; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $217,033; Mobile homes: $44,306
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,012.