Delray Beach is a coastal city in Palm Beach County Florida. The city had a total population of approx 60,522. It is part of the Miami Florida south Floridametropolitan area. The city's eastern boundary includes 4 miles of beachfront along the Atlantic Ocean. The city stands between the north of Boca Raton and Boynton Beach. The town of Highland Beach also borders it to the south on the same barrier island east of the Intracoastal Waterway. The town of Gulf Stream also borders it to the north on the barrier island. the city of Delray Beach has a total area of 15.9 sq mi.
Delray Beach applicants don't realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
DELRAY BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit DELRAY BEACH FL mortgage
- Bad Credit DELRAY BEACH FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score PALM BEACH County mortgage
- Bad Credit PALM BEACH County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money PALM BEACH County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit DELRAY BEACH FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second PALM BEACH County, FL Mortgage
- PALM BEACH County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit PALM BEACH County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit PALM BEACH County Cash For Deed
Bad Credit Delray Beach FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
DELRAY BEACH HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 62,357 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +3.9%
Males: 30,318 (48.6%)
Females: 32,039 (51.4%)
Median resident age: 46.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33484.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $49,461 (it was $43,371 in 2000)
Delray Beach: $49,461
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $35,124
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $175,700 (it was $102,700 in 2000)
Delray Beach: $175,700
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $307,616; Detached houses: $405,592; Townhouses or other attached units: $203,133; In 2-unit structures: $193,955; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $120,047; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $244,370; Mobile homes: $87,929
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,274.
Bad credit Mortgage Lenders delray FL, Colony Hotel, Old School Square, Delray Beach Tennis Center, St. Vincent Ferrer Catholic Church