We Provide Bad Credit home loans in all Saint Petersburg Florida and all surrounding areas incuding:
NO INCOME VERIFICATION BAD CREDIT FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS
NO TAX RETURNS BAD CREDIT FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS
NO INCOME VERIFICATION COMMERICAL FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS
BAD CREDIT NO TAX RETURN FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS
Florida Bad Credit Refinance Home Loans- Florida mortgage lenders.com provides inexpensive Bad Credit Home loans and Home equity loans, and bad credit Florida refinancing solutions for all types of credit histories. Apply now for refinancing a home loan with us and take advantage of our low bad credit mortgage interest rates. Reduce your Florida mortgage payments today.
Bad Credit Florida Mortgage Borrowers With Recent Credit Issues
• Up to 90% LTV (purchase, R/T, and, debt consolidation)
• Credit scores as low as 500 (including jumbo loans)
• 1 day out of FC, SS, BK, or DIL
• Up to 85% LTV (cash-out)
• Loans up to $1 million (minimum loan $75,000)
• Cash out for reserves OK
• Florda 30 + 60 + 90 Day Florida Mortgage late payments are OK!
• DTI up to 50% considered
• Limited or no tradelines OK to max 75% LTV
• Bad Credit cash-out to $500,000
- Bad Credit Saint Petersburg Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Saint Petersburg Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Saint Petersburg Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Saint Petersburg Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Saint Petersburg Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Saint Petersburg Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Saint Petersburg Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Saint Petersburg Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
St Petersburg Florida Population in 2012: 246,541 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: -0.7%
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 33701, 33702, 33703, 33704, 33705, 33710, 33711, 33712, 33713, 33714, 33716.
Median resident age:
Florida median age:
Zip codes: 33701, 33703, 33704, 33705, 33710, 33712, 33713, 33715.
St. Petersburg Zip Code
Estimated median household income in 2012: $45,119 (it was $34,597 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $28,312
St. Petersburg city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $134,800 (it was $78,200 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $206,804; Detached houses: $215,360; Townhouses or other attached units: $223,785; In 2-unit structures: $167,856; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $160,449; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $176,174; Mobile homes: $74,883; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $84,008
Median gross rent in 2012: $835.