DeFuniak Springs Florida has a population of about 6000 It is the county seat of Walton County.Serving all areas including DeFuniak Springs Freeport, Paxton, Miramar Beach, Grayton Beach, Lakewood, Mossy Head, Point Washington, Rosemary Beach Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach, Seacrest, Seaside
Use Your Self Employed Personal Banks Statements as Proof of Income!
12 or 24 Month Florida Bank Statement Home Loan Program.For Florida Self Employed
- No Tax Returns No Tax Transcripts Required
- 12 Month Bank Statements Now Available
- 24 Months Bank Statements (Personal Or Business)
- Florida Jumbo Bank Statement Loans Up To $5 million
- (Min Bank Statement Only Florida Loan Amount $100,000)
- Credit Scores Down To 600
- Rates Starting In The Low 5’s
- Personal + Business+ W2 Income Or Mixed Deposits OK!
- DTI up to 50% Considered!
- Owner-Occupied, 2nd Homes, Investment Properties
- Foreclosure, Short-Sale, BK, DIL - OK!!
- Non-Warrantable Condos - OK!
- 5/1 ARM 7/1 ARM Or 30-Year Fixed
- Gift Funds Allowed
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- or Owner-Occ And 2nd Homes + Investment!
- SFRs, Townhomes, Condos, 2-4 Units
- Seller Concessions To 6% (2% For Investment)
- Mix Of Both Personal And Business Florida Bank Statement Deposits OK!
APOPKA FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit DeFuniak Springs Florida mortgage
- DeFuniak Springs Florida Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit DeFuniak Springs Florida VA mortgage
- Bad Credit DeFuniak Springs Florida Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit DeFuniak Springs Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- Bad Credit DeFuniak Springs Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
CITY DATA FOR DUNIAK FLORIDA
Population in 2012: 5,487 (80% urban, 20% rural). Population change since 2000: +7.8%
De Funiak Springs city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $101,172 (it was $63,300 in 2000)
De Funiak Springs: $101,172
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $196,046; Detached houses: $189,314; Townhouses or other attached units: $913,669; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $926,359; Mobile homes: $76,683
Median gross rent in 2012: $748.
Males: 2,815 (51.3%)
Females: 2,672 (48.7%)
Median resident age: 40.2 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32433, 32435.
De Funiak Springs Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2012: $19,690 (it was $24,516 in 2000)
De Funiak Springs: $19,690
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $15,054