Levy County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 40,801. Its county seat is Bronson. Levy is pronounced LEE vee, instead of the traditionally-used LEV vee. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,413 square miles.
Serving all Levy County Florida areas including: Cedar Key, Chiefland, Fanning Springs, Otter Creek, Williston, Yankeetown, Bronson, Inglis, Andrews, East Bronson, East Williston, Ellzey, Fowlers Bluff, Gulf Hammock, Lebanon Station, Manatee Road, Raleigh, Rosewood, Turkeytown, Usher, Williston Highlands
LEVY FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Levy County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Levy County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Levy County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Levy County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Levy County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Levy County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Levy County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- LEVY FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 40,025 (8% urban, 92% rural); it was 34,450 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 7,242
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 5,913
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 11,588
Renter-occupied apartments: 3,249 (it was 2,279 in 2000)
% of renters here: 16%
Land area: 1118 sq. mi.
Water area: 293.9 sq. mi.
Population density: 36 people per square mile(low).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Levy County: 83.0 (low, U.S. average is 100)