Indian River County is a county located in the Treasure Coast region in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 138,028. Its county seat is Vero Beach, Florida. It is Florida's 6th richest county and one of the top 100 richest counties in the U.S. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 617 square miles
Serving all Indian River County Florida areas including: Fellsmere, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Blue Cypress Village, Cummings, Florida Ridge, Gifford, Nevins, Oslo, Riomar, Roseland, Royal Poinciana Park, South Beach, Vero Beach South, Vero Lake Estates, Wabasso, Wabasso Beach, West Vero Corridor, Windsor (formerly North Beach), Winter Beach
INDIAN RIVER FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Indian River County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Indian River County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Indian River County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Indian River County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Indian River County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Indian River County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Indian River County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- INDIAN RIVER FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 140,567 (95% urban, 5% rural); it was 112,947 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 25,579
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 19,447
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 38,119
Renter-occupied apartments: 15,150 (it was 11,018 in 2000)
% of renters here: 22%
Land area: 503 sq. mi.
Water area: 113.7 sq. mi.
Population density: 276 people per square mile(high).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Indian River County: 91.0 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)