Highlands County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 98,786. Its county seat is Sebring. Highlands County comprises the Sebring, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,106 square miles.
Serving all Highlands County Florida areas including: Avon Park, Sebring, Lake Placid, Avon Park Lakes, Brighton, Cornwell, DeSoto City, Fort Basinger, Fort Kissimmee, Hicoria, Lorida, Placid Lakes, Spring Lake, Sun 'n Lake of Sebring, Sylvan Shores, Venus
HIGHLANDS FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Highlands County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Highlands County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Highlands County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Highlands County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Highlands County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Highlands County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Highlands County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- HIGHLANDS FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 98,128 (79% urban, 21% rural); it was 87,366 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 15,537
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 17,293
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 29,854
Renter-occupied apartments: 9,774 (it was 7,617 in 2000)
% of renters here: 20%
Land area: 1028 sq. mi.
Water area: 78.0 sq. mi.
Population density: 96 people per square mile(average).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Highlands County: 81.5 (low, U.S. average is 100)