Gulf County is a county located in the panhandle of the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 15,863. The official Brevard County seat is Port St. Joe. Gulf County is included in the Panama City, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. Gulf County, created in 1925, was named for the Gulf of Mexico. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 756 square miles.
Serving all Gulf County Florida areas including: Port St. Joe, Wewahitchka, Dalkeith, Highland View, Honeyville, Overstreet, White City
GULF FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Gulf County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Gulf County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Gulf County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Gulf County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Gulf County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Gulf County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Gulf County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- GULF FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 15,718 (23% urban, 77% rural); it was 13,332 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 2,137
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 1,851
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 3,995
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,347 (it was 936 in 2000)
% of renters here: 19%
Land area: 555 sq. mi.
Water area: 190.0 sq. mi.
Population density: 29 people per square mile(low).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Gulf County: 83.4 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)