Gadsden County is a county located in the panhandle of the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 46,389. The official Brevard County seat has been located in Quincy. Gadsden County is included in the Tallahassee, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. The county has a total area of 529 square miles. Gadsden County is part of the Tallahassee Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Serving all Gadsden County Florida areas including: Chattahoochee, Gretna, Midway, Quincy, Greensboro, Havana
GADSDEN FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Gadsden County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Gadsden County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Gadsden County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Gadsden County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Gadsden County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Gadsden County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Gadsden County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- GADSDEN FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 46,528 (35% urban, 65% rural); it was 45,087 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 7,233
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 5,204
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 12,379
Renter-occupied apartments: 4,515 (it was 3,488 in 2000)
% of renters here: 22%
Land area: 516 sq. mi.
Water area: 12.4 sq. mi.
Population density: 89 people per square mile(average).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Gadsden County: 82.7 (low, U.S. average is 100)